Wednesday, October 27

favorite beaded scarf

I never realized how much I REALLY enjoy all the colors of fall! I forgot how beautiful it is when the trees change colors and all the leaves start to turn that brilliant red and orange color! I will have to take some photos soon!

I believe today was one of those days where I wished I could have sleept in, stayed at home in bed, read a book, watched a movie and just chilled out. Instead, I went to work like a real adult (I only started my first real job about 3 weeks ago!). This is what I wore.






Head to Toe:
Top: Grey sweater with white trim from Sfera (Spain)
Pants: Forrest green bermuda shorts from Gap
Shoes: Muted pink heels from Nordstrom Rack
Accessories: Beaded pink floral scarf from Stradivarius
Jewelry: Pearl drop earrings c/o ModCloth with purchsase

Location: Mi casa
Music: Lay Me Down by Dirty Heads & Sublime
Extra: The laminate flooring my brother-in-law, sister, amor, and I have been working on is almost done in the kitchen and living room! Pictures to be posted soon!

Thanks for reading :~)

1 comment:

Krissi said...

The scraf is so cute:)

Please follow:
http://sound-of-fashion.blogspot.com/