Sunday, October 10

Old Navy

My sister and I made a trip to the local Old Navy store for the sweet sale... the closest Old Navy happened to be opening on 7:00am... and we were on top of it! I believe we made off like bandits!



Additionally, mi amor, Albert got me my birthday present a few days early! The lovely bag you see in the pictures is my new camera bag! It has pretty good cushion on the sides and extra padding on the bottom. I love it so much because it doesn't look like a camera bad at all! It fits my camera, my wallet, my cell phone, and my sunglasses, PERFECT! (The empty space to the right of my stuff in the picture below is where the camera would go but mi amor is using it to take this picture :-) The only complaint I have about the bag is the clasp to close the camera is just a magnetic closure, which makes me a bit uneasy. I'm thinking about going to someone and seeing if they can place buckles that the straps could be put into...



And speaking of Old Navy, has anyone seen the new logo for Gap!? I believe I am not too thrilled with it!

Head to Toe:
Top: Old Navy black tank top on Sale!
Pants: Old Navy jeans on Clearance w/ percentage off that price!
Shoes: Black shiny flats form Nine West
Accessories: Camera bag
Jewelry: Earrings from my grandma and ring from Berksha (Spain)

Location: Mi casa

Music: Sweet Disposition by The Temper Trap

Extra: I need to try the Pumpkin Latte at Starbucks

Thanks for reading :~)

No comments: