Thursday, October 14

2fer1

So I noticed in the documentation of my outfits that I tend to wear at least one piece of clothing that is black, if not more, with every outfit. Hmmm...

Anyway, I was quite content yesterday with my dress choice. I received several compliments on the print of the dress. This made me quite happy especially since this dress purchase was made on the way to the cashier line at Nordstroms Rack (which gets dreadfully long) and I didn't even try it on! Oh, and did I mention it was on super discount!



The next pictures are the outfit I wore today at work. Lately I had been wearing only flats and outfits that allowed me to bend low, stand up on counters and be up on my feet for 8 hours... that sounds odd. Well, this week at work I was in charge of cleaning the Conference Room that we use as storage/work space. This room, I believe, had not been organized/cleaned since like the beginning of 2009. There was a lot to do! I enjoyed cleaning and organizing everything (I love organizing!). And that brings me back to my outfit choice for today, HEELS! Yay! I was able to wear them to work because I had finished all the physical organization. All I had left to do today was to document everything in Excel. Oh, and by the way, the BCBG harem pants I'm wearing are THE most comfortable pants ever!




This weekend should be a lot of fun. I'm actually pretty excited for all the activities. My sister, her husband, her two children, his two children, mi amor, and I will be going to my brother-in-law's volunteer fire house for an open house on Saturday afternoon. Saturday evening we will be going on a pumpkin patch hay ride, which I haven't done in ages. I believe this will mi amor's first time for this sort of thing.

This will be a great weekend to continue experimenting with my new camera. Yay!

Head to Toe:
Jacket: Pea Coat from H&M (Spain)
Top: Floral Lace top from Old Navy & black Costco tanktop underneath
Bottom: BCBG navy blue harem pants with black belt and gold buckle
Shoes: Charcoal heels from Berksha (Spain)


Location: Mi casa

Music: or rather television show, New CSI Las Vegas

Extra: Excited for this weekend

Thanks for reading :~)



No comments: