Tuesday, January 11

light winter blue

I wanted so badly to wear this hat to work, but I believe this would severely cross the somewhat loose work appropriate attire policy that is in place... so I settled on wearing it to work (in the parking lot) and from work (in the parking lot) and for these photos :-)

I adore this hat and definitely need to wear it more often. Not only is it extremely cute but extremely warm for these cold temperatures. 

On a more random note, today was a good day.  Not a wonderful everything is perfect day but a good day.  Everything went well enough and I have no complaints... I like days like that.  Don't get me wrong, I love when days go better than expected but I also like to remind myself about the plain, good days.  








Below is the outfit sans hat.  I am convinced the hat make this outfit way more intriguing. 



Head to Toe:
Top: my new favorite blue collared button up from Zara

Bottom: (or rather underneath) dress from Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Nude Pink pumps from Nordstroms Rack
Accessories: Belt from Zara and tights from... I think Forever21 
Jewelry: Pearl earrings from Forever21, Watch by Marc Jacobs, Necklace from JC Less

Thanks for reading :~

No comments: