Sunday, July 17

Been A While

Hello! 

So, having this real adult job takes a lot more time that I thought.  Work has been so busy, I have to admit that my outfits got a bit boring... not worth taking pictures of not-so-cute outfits :-P

It was nice to have a comment from my friend Meri demanding that I post more.  So, I will be making more of an effort to take pictures and wearing cute outfits to work :-)

These were taken yesterday. This was quite a comfortable outfit and great for the mall.

On a side note, I am excited to say that I have a photography book and I am hoping that reading this will help to take much better photos.






Head to Toe:
Top: Blazer - Thrifted from my style guru friend Liz and black racerback tank from Forever21
Bottom: Boyfriend style jean shorts from H&M
Accessories: Necklace and watch from my Grandmother; and bracelet (which is actually a watch but can't see the face) is from Strativarius (Spain)
Heels: Urban Outfitter Clogs

Thanks for Reading! 



1 comment:

ewoodhead said...

You're wearing it! You look so cute and I love the watch/bracelets.