Saturday, February 12

and now my new favorite shoes

So, I may have done a bit of shopping since my last post... but one thing that I have been taking into consideration quite a bit whenever I do a bit of window shopping (or real shopping) is taking into consideration how the  new pieces I see will work with what I already have in my closet.  I believe this new way of thinking has been inspired from Kendi from kendieveryday.  I have been an avid follower of her blog for quite a while now.  She does these 30 for 30 remixes where she would take 30 items and remix only those items into 30 outfits (and stylish outfits at that).  Since September, I would say my living situation has been in a sort of limbo. I came here with only two bags that the airport allows and expected to go back to California more or less shortly after thus, allowing me to survive on whatever I brought for that short time.  Now, it is clear that I have been here much longer than anticipated and will actually be staying for at least a year.  So, this is where Kendi comes in. She has demonstrated how one can create many stylish outfits with very little (or at least less than what I am normally used to). 









No comments: